Monday, November 3, 2008

Minnie Mouse, a shiny Astronaut, and one Handsome Pirate

Happy Halloween!!!





That man makes a HANDSOME pirate!!



My mom has a theory that we ate candy in heaven. I think I believe her after this Halloween. My kids came into this world LOVING candy and knowing all about it without ever having been exposed to it.

5 comments:

TravandNat said...

What cute costumes! That is one HANDSOME pirate! I'm glad that you had a good holiday! I love the pictures!!

Michelle said...

So, so cute. I'm amazed how much more fun Halloween is when you have kids, I love it, and the story about the germs is hilarious. If only we could get rid of all of our germs through toast.

Katie said...

I'm with your Mom on the candy in heaven thing! Such cute Halloween costumes! I'm bummed I didn't see you guys on Halloween!

Chelsey said...

What cute costumes! You guys look great!

Bethany said...

So, so, so cute. We are horrible parents and still haven't given Kashton any candy. But we sure had a great time eating it all. :) How fun that Braden with to Argentina. I didn't even know about that. YAY!!!