...and as long as I am requesting that, I'll take a couple other new things as well - in fact, I won't even be too demanding. I'll just take my 21 year old body before I had any children. I'll need it after February 23. Actually, don't send me a new body, just a baby that sleeps through the night after one week.
(And seriously, I don't need to hear from anyone else how #3 just about did them in and it was the hardest thing they ever did and their life was never the same and on and on and on....I'm already terrified!!)
8 comments:
Congratulations!!
I second the notion of getting my 21 year old body back. But mine is after Feb 6!
That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! You're such a good mom! It'll be a breeze.
WAHOO!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do just fine!
Wow number 3! Congratulations, lots of new stuff happening for you right now. Good luck with everything!
congrats!! and for what it is worth, i had oodles of people tell me the same thing about #3 and i thought it was WAY easier that i expected. i don't know if that was because everyone had prepared me for the worst or what, but i loved it!!!
if you find a way to get that 21-year-old body back, please let me know!
Congrats!
I too was terrified to have baby #3, until I got pregnant. Then I guess I just let my fears go because once the baby is on the way, there is nothing you can do about it. Now that he is here and 3 months old already - I have to say that I have enjoyed him the most of my 3 babies. Before he was born I was expecting the worst and had low expectations for myself as far as house work, getting out, etc. It has been much easier than people let on that it would be and I have been so much more laid back and able to enjoy him. He is just starting to find his hands - he loves to stare at them and grab at toys, and I could sit and watch him all day and be amazed at what a miracle children are. And sometimes I do let myself just sit and watch him and let other things go. Anyway, I didn't mean to go on and on - but what I am trying to say is things will work out great. Yes there will be hard times, but also triple the joy. There is nothing like a new baby to bring a little bit of heaven into your home.
Congrats Rachel! That's so exciting to have one more little cutie running around! You'll be great!!
Post a Comment