
These two are the best of friends and worst enemies. They are always at extremes...giggling hysterically and out of control together...or screaming and yelling at one another. There is no in between.

First bad crash on bike without training wheels. Face connected right with pavement.

4 Months old and still the sweetest, calmest baby ever!!

5 comments:
your kids are so cute! they all look so much like you! Wish I could see them.
They are absolutely beautiful! Being a Mom really is the greatest, hardest, most rewarding thing ever!
You have a very cute family! And I ditto that they look just like you. Hope you guys are doing well.
What did you have to do to get all 3 kids looking the same direction at the same time and smiling? That feat alone makes you an amazing and exhausted mother I am sure.
I LOVE that first picture you have posted of Peyton and Ellie! It is adorable! I know what you mean about best friends and worst enemies. There really is no in between!
Post a Comment