Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The short version...

We were so lucky to get to spend Thanksgiving this year in the land of dreams - Southern California. We even got to go where all your dreams come true - Disneyland! It was so so fun. I realize that trip logs can get quite long so I decided to do a short version for those that just want a quick showcase of how our trip went, and a long version so I can remember some of the details.
Our trip to CA was fun and exciting!! (and we had to wear coats and long pants at the beach)
One year old children really do need their daily allowance of naps if you want to enjoy being around them!




Throwing things can be very fun, but watching your children have fun is the most fun of all!!!




One year old children that do not get their daily allowance of naps still have the ability to be dang cute!!

Driving a boat can be very intense for a three year old. Peyton told me, "I do not want to be a pirate when I grow up...I just want to be an adult that drives a boat."

We loved our trip!! Thanks so much Rick and Kay!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Your kids are so so so cute! Ellie looks so adorable in her sunglasses! Such beautiful eyes!

TravandNat said...

What fun! I am glad to see that your trip to Disneyland didn't involve the flu like ours did. Even without naps, Ellie is adorable!!..Peyton too!

Carolyn said...

I love the things Peyton says, they always make me laugh! I'm glad that you had a good time in spite of missed naps. Poor Ellie (and poor Mommy who had to deal with her)!