
I feel displaced. We left our home, family, and friends two short (but seemingly very long) weeks ago to start life anew. Saying good-bye to my first home was hard...saying good-bye to my ridiculous yard filled with hours and hours and work and precious little friends (my flowers) was even harder...saying good-bye to family and friends is still almost more than I can bear. But I guess that is the crazy thing about life - it goes on and you can bear it.

We are so thankful for the relationships that we formed during our last stage of life - stronger family bonds and great friendships that will last forever. We have learned a lot and grown a lot through the experiences that we had and the people that we knew.

Here's to new adventures...............
3 comments:
Change is ALWAYS hard. Even if it is good and something you choose to do. Hang in there!!!
You will make it work! Soon you'll find a new HOME and it will be even better than the first!
Who's broken arm??
Your home was sooooo beautiful, and I miss your flowers, too! We can treasure our memories of our old homes while we make new memories someplace else. :) But yeah, your yard was seriously one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen, and I'm sure you'll make an even prettier one in your new home!
Post a Comment