Taking pictures of children (at least mine) is NOT fun!! We wanted them to sit on the grass - they wanted to stand. We wanted them to stand - they wanted to lay down. We wanted one to sit in a chair - they both wanted to sit in chairs. We wanted them both to sit in chairs - they wanted to stand on their chairs. By the time the night was over, I had vowed to never take any pictures again if we could just be done. In spite of it all, and somehow miraculously, we got some wonderful photos.


I may be persuaded to try again in a few years...
4 comments:
Kids and pictures are a difficult combination but you got some really good ones! What cuties! We sure do miss you guys. I hope everything is going well for you - in spite of broken arms and searching for houses.
They are darling! I can't believe how big they have gotten!
Sooo cute!!
they turned out adorable and you reminded me exactly why i don't do "photo shoots" as often as i think in my head that i should!
Post a Comment