Here are a couple pics of the inside of our new house. We are liking it a lot, especially the ward and the community. It is a "bike-friendly community" meaning that there are wonderful walking/jogging/biking paths throughout the city. Now all we need are a bunch of bikes.
There is a nook above the fireplace that is meant for a big screen TV, but we don't want to put it there. I am still trying to decide what to do. We are thinking of sheet rocking it off and just hanging a picture or taking down all the rock on the top and having it be a wall to hang a picture. Who knows - for now, we are just leaving it how it is.

There are hardwood floors throughout the house. They are beautiful, but definitely not my favorite. I miss my tile and carpet in my last house. It was so much easier to take care of and not stressful when the kids are banging things or dragging them across the floor.

View from front
View from back with our unfinished backyard (almost finished now...pictures coming later).
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Paul! Your house is beautiful! And it looks like such a nice area too. It was great talking to you the other day. I miss you tons and hope all is well! Love ya.
Happy Big 3-0, Paul! I hope your year is filled with nothing but good things!!
Your house is gorgeous! I love the kitchen, and fireplace, and the floors are beautiful. What a fun area. It's so nice that it is filled with biking/walking paths..what fun! Congrats!
I hope you guys are loving it there, and that all is going well!
Yay!! I have been waiting for these pictures. The house is beautiful! I can't tell real well from the picture, but I think I kinda like the fireplace-nook. If you are iffy about it, go to Dear Genevieve on HGTV.com and ask about it. Or Rate My Space. Seriously.LOVE YOU.
Your house looks beautiful, hope you are enjoying your new adventure in Spokane, thats really exciting you are going to have another baby, do you know what it is? Cute Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment