Saturday, October 24, 2009

Princesses, Pink, and Nervous

It's official (or as official as little white blobs on a black screen can be)...we are having a GIRL!

Growing up with all brothers, I never imagined having a bunch of girls, but ready or not...girly house, here we come!!!

9 comments:

cody+sara said...

Congratulations! sounds like you and Jorg are in the same boat... no sisters but "abundant" with daughters. Hope all is well.
xo

TravandNat said...

YEAH!! Girls are so fun! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're already finding out what you're having...time is flyin' (for me, anyway!) I hope you are all doing well, and loving it up there!

Ann-Marie said...

Congrats!!!! Now it's on to the fun of picking out a name. When are you due? How are you feeling?

Michelle said...

Congratulations Rach! You can never have too many sisters. Good Luck, pregnancy can be so rough.

Ginny said...

lol...and i came from a house with no brothers and ended up with 4 boys! congrats!!!

Chelsea said...

COngrats rachie I am so excited for you!! I have always just assumed I would have all boys cuz I have all brothers so hearing this gives me some hope!! (expect I guess with girls you have to worry about them going out with weird boys who they meet at dances who could take them to a secret place, blindfold them and fix them a candlelight dessert... ha!!) HOpe you are feeling well. miss you tons

James and Melissa said...

Hooray for girls! That's wonderful! We love you and hope you're feeling well!

Lynne said...

Congrats. Can you please add cammie cre8ncam@gmail.com to your invited readers
Lynne

Cammie said...

That ia great lot's of granddaughters for you mom. I see you are not private so I am not sure what my mom was referring to or are you?