Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Peyt!!

My little baby is three!!! I can't even believe how fast it has gone by. It seems like just yesterday...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOG!

You have THE cutest kids of all time. I miss you guys. We should get together sometime for dinner or family night or something.

Kristi said...

Love these pics. How time flies. We love little Peyton-Happy b-day!

Anonymous said...

Rachel! You guys are sooo cute! Thanks for saying Hi! Can you believe we are the mom's now? I love it!

Bethany said...

YAY!!! I had no idea you were even on here. I'm so glad that I can finally see pictures of your two beautiful kids. This blog thing has turned into a family affair and I LOVE it. Check out all our cousins and aunts and uncles that are on my links. You need to get your family involved now!!!

Patricia said...

Three already! I can't believe it. I remember the day he was blessed... along with the twins. It was a beautiful day. It seems like yesterday!

Littletime said...

What darling little kids. I can't believe that he's 3 years old either, it does seem like only yesterday we were making those quilts for your baby shower.

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! So excited to see that you have a blog! Peyton is so cute and I also can't beleive that he is 3 already. Your kids are both beautiful I love looking at all the pictures on your blog..it looks like Ellie and Adam are very close in age...don't ya love all the "fun" phases? I just wish that Adam was a little bit more content while I worked during the day!