Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Life is wonderful!! Peyton is finally potty trained. The day after his third birthday, the diapers disappeared and life as I knew it also went down the drain. After three straight days of NO successes (yeah I need my carpets cleaned), finally on Valentines day, it just clicked for him and he has really done great since then. We had a little sticker chart he got fill up to earn a scooter and here is the proof.
The only problem is finding bathrooms when we're not at home and it has to be quick. I've never been in so many store bathrooms in my whole life and I have to admit, WalMart wins by a landslide!! I know...I can't believe it myself, but it's true. It was clean and smelled all right and they have automatic everything and even a little kid sized sink for them to wash their hands in. You learn something new every day!! (Costco comes in second place.)

8 comments:

Helen said...

I.m glad I found you through Angie's blog. Way to go Peyton!! I know where all the bathrooms are almost everywhere we go. Not for the kids but for me. I can't believe he is 3 already. Really cute kids.

Hacking it up said...

Hey Rachel!!!

"tis I..Steph, your cousin!
I'm so glad I found your blog!!! It's awesome how many in our family are doing blogs--I love being able to keep up on everyone!

You have such a darling family!! What a cute mommy you are! And HOORAY for the potty training!!!I'm so glad to be done with that...I hate potty training...

...and my mom is not even lying when she says she knows where all the bathrooms are everywhere...seriously...

TheSainOnes said...

Potty training is just one of many things to get you ready for the teenagers.. Ha Ha. Way to go Peyton!

Michelle said...

Good job mom, and good luck cleaning your carpet. You kids are the cutest, and I'm glad to hear that some Wal-marts have nice bathrooms, I haven't been impressed with the ones in my neck of the woods.

Littletime said...

Way to go Payton, potty training is such a challenge for mom's. I think I know where every bathroom is also.

Chelsey said...

I love potty training OVER! Your blog is so cute, as well as your little guy. I can't believe he is 3 already!

Barb & Sean said...

Hi Rachel, I just found your blog through Marge's. Yea! Congrats on the potty training--what a milestone!

Bethany said...

WHOO HOO!!! What an accomplishment! I'm nervous for this time to come.