Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where does this hair come from??

Ellie - 6 and a half months
Peyton - 7 months


8 comments:

LittlePartyof7 said...

What cuties! They both have great smiles, too.

Tara said...

It's amazing how different they look, yet how cute they both are! With your genetics, you two should have lots of 'em!

Hacking it up said...

So cute! I love their sticky-outty hair! Great pics!

Patricia said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!!! I wish my hair did that!

Bethany said...

That is so funny!!! Well, so far it looks like it settles down once they get older. I'm still waiting for Kashton's to grow.

Chelsey said...

Those kids are so cute, especially with the same position they are in when their pictures were taken.

Unknown said...

They are SOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE their hair.

Paige said...

You really have such great and cute kids. Hey...sorry about not getting back with you about the shower for Beth and Chels. It was a rough time at that moment....we were selling our house and moving in with the in laws and all sorts of othe random happenings. Hope you are doing well.