I just wanted to say that mothering and teaching your children really works wonders. They listen. Remember that whole talk we had about being modest….well, we have that talk a lot these days – only difference is, Peyton is now the lecturer….
He very loudly and conveniently (usually as the person in question is closing in) points out those that are NOT modest and are NOT making Jesus happy.
He frequently informs me of all the times it is okay to be naked.
“Mom, it’s okay if we are naked when we are taking a bath….Ellie is still modest when you are changing her diaper Mom. It doesn’t make Jesus sad…It’s okay if we don’t have a shirt on when we are swimming.”
And then there’s my favorite. He has barged in on me several times when I am in the bathroom just to inform me that “Jesus doesn’t mind if your pants are down when you are going to the bathroom Mom. It’s okay. You are being modest.”
So for those of you worried, like I was, about not being modest while going to the bathroom – worry no more. My four year old says Jesus doesn’t mind.
6 comments:
I'm laughing out loud! What darling kids you have!!!
Oh my gosh Rach, he is SOOOOO funny. This is the best, I can't wait until Blake can talk... or maybe I can! Love ya and please try and stay modest!
He is so funny! I love it! I am glad to know that modesty is Peyt's policy!
loooove it!!! ahhhh, but I'm not the one hearing it over and over!! good job, mom!
That's good to know, I've been wondering about that myself!! What a cutie!
oh how I've missed your posts! I know I've said this before, but you REALLY should write a book about all the funny things your kids say and do!
love yer guts!
Post a Comment