Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby

On February 25, Brooklyn was born into our family. She was 7 lb. 6 oz. and is healthy and beautiful. I'm in love, and only slightly overwhelmed as you might be able to tell from this picture. Three kids is a lot of kids!
It has not been the most fun since coming home because everyone is sick. Paul and I have been wearing masks and just praying that she would stay healthy. The kids haven't been able to get near her and I think it has been hard for them. My mom has been here holding it all together for us and giving lots of love, help, and everything else only mom's can give.

13 comments:

James and Melissa said...

Brooklyn is so beautiful!! What a cute family. You are amazing! I can't wait to meet her someday. Love you guys so much.

Ann-Marie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations. I love her name as well. I'm so happy for you.

kristilee said...

What a cute bunch of kids! And my, how good you look for just having a baby! Congratulations! I hope she is a champion sleeper for you. We miss you and your family!

Katie said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! She's beautiful!!

cody+sara said...

Congratulations Anderton Family! We're so happy for you and Rach, you give me hope for when my #3 comes in June. ;) What a grat mom you have - tell her hi from MARTIN!
xo

Chelsea said...

Rach she is so so so beautiful!! Congrats!! You are just amazing and look great! What a precious little family. Glad everything went well and Brooklyn is here to enjoy. Love the name, love you and good luck these next couple weeks!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family you have! I can't wait to hear your adventures with three.

Littletime said...

What a beautiful little girl.
Congratulation. Take care.

Phil, Marilee & Ella said...

Congrats Rach! So happy that everything went well. Miss you!

Maegan said...

Hooray she came! She is a dolly and she sure does make your other kids look so big.
I don't know why you and Becky try to bring a new baby to a house of sick people. Sorry for you all! We thought you guys would be wearing the masks when you came back from Mexico w/ swine flu scare but instead it is now.
I am sooo glad you have your mom. Moms are the best! I hope she can come back to be with you soon.
I wish I could bring you dinner, hold your baby and take your other kids for a while. Instead you will have to know we miss you and are sending you hugs!

Unknown said...

awe! She's beautiful Rachel! Congrats, we're so happy for you guys!
If you ever feel like making the drive down here, i would love to take some newborn pics of her!

TheSainOnes said...

What a cutie.. Congratulations!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Yippeeee! Your done being pregnant!! (for now?) She is amazing! I can't even wrap my head around you having 3 kids! Wow! MOthers are the best....