Still no great pictures. Brooklyn gets concerned every time the camera comes out.
The kids are very excited about their little sister - constantly wanting to hold her (now that they can) and saying "Hi Brooklyn" at least 1 million times a day. They are even so helpful that they'll shake a rattle in her face to "keep her happy" even when she is sleeping and especially when she is nursing.
I'm overwhelmed, but grateful.
My house is messy, but full of laughter.
And I am in love with one amazing man and three energetic little children.
Love, Rachel
PS - Peyton wants to know why I still have a big tummy even though the baby came out.
PS again - Ellie doesn't like our house anymore. She likes our neighbors house. Why? According to her, Bob the Builder didn't build our house, but he did build the neighbors.
One more - Showers and sleep and sanity are not necessary for a happy life.
6 comments:
This is the perfect pep talk for me. Thanks!!! Oh, and Brooklynn is so stinkin' cute!!
I loved this Rachel! I'm glad you're doing well, and I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations Rachel!! Hang in there girl. You're such a great mommy - these kids are so lucky to have you! We miss you.
Super cute! I'm glad that you are surviving! Brooklyn is darling!!
Rachel, she is SO cute. We miss you guys too! Even though this isn't our third, I am feeling for ya! Love you tons. Hang in there. Love, Marilee
Post a Comment