Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little girls hair is harder to cut than little boys...

Before:And after multiple, frustrating, hair cutting sessions:


I will NEVER undertake this again. Please remind if I ever think that home hair cuts are a good idea again that they are a nightmare and people that don't know how to cut hair probably should not be cutting hair. (at least of little 2 year old girls)

9 comments:

Ellen said...

It's TOTALLY cute!!

I still need to email you back, btw.

Oh, and Dan told me that I'm not allowed to cut Amelia's hair. hahaha. He's like, "take her to a place!!"

Katie said...

She's so cute and grown up!! I think you did a great job Rachel!

Carolyn said...

Ellie looks so cute! To bad you live so far away or I'd come to you for my next haircut!! I could at least sit still for you.

I have also given up cutting my girls hair once they are past 3 or so. It's too hard to get it even and have it look cute. Oh well, that's what Great Clips is for right?

James and Melissa said...

Ellie looks gorgeous and you're amazing! Love ya tons and would love to chat when you have a minute (as if that happens when you have 3 kids!).

TravandNat said...

Great job! I'm impressed that you were brave enough to cut it! She's darling!!

Chelsea said...

Rach it looks awesome!!! I cut Blake's hair all the time and know it looks terrible but I have kinda gotten over it- Girls would be much harder though!! She is such a little doll. I think about you and your cute family a lot- hope all is well!! Any chance you guys are coming out this summer??? I would love to see you if you do- we come out end of June- mid July!!We need to catch up- love ya

Chelsey said...

I think it looks so cute! But I understand how frustrating it is! I've cut Anna's hair since she was little, but last month I was done! No more for me!

Cammie said...

You did a great job. She looks so grown up

KRISTIN BELL said...

SO cute! At least your girl has hair! Maci has the hair of an 92 year old woman! Wispy and ratty....Ellie's hair is amazing!