I had been DREADING the 4 hour drive there, but Brett invited Peyton to ride in the motor home with him and all his kids. In spite of the fact that I was worried sick the whole drive (there are not seatbelts in motor homes and they tend to consistently act like they are going to tip over when you are following them), it was so much fun to have Paul all to myself for 4 whole hours (we also didn't have to listen to "Toddler Tunes."). We talked and talked and talked. It was great. (We did listen to "Toddler Tunes" - CD's 1-4 almost the entire 4 hours home. It was worth the headache though. He only asked if we were almost home every 3 minutes instead of every minute.)
Peyton was the best little three year old hiker ever!! He loved it.
Our trip went on for several more days, but of course, the not-excellent photographers that we are, we forgot our camera every where we went and took no more pictures. Luckily, Dad took this one after our long, hot hike to Delicate Arch. All of the 7 kids walked the whole way. It was so fun!!
8 comments:
That was such a fun trip and it was great to see you guys! I bet your were in "heaven" on the ride down all alone with no kids! I had to laugh because we were listening to the "kids tunes" both ways hahaha! we could only listen to the sponge bob cd once though..once is enough!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
What a fun trip, and what a cute family!!
Holy Moly, you did the Delicate Arch hike with your kids? Way to go! Moab rocks!
That was a fun trip; it was so fun to see everyone. I think Anna only asked about 10 times if we were to moab yet, but if Jake had been able to talk he would have been worse!
Looks like you guys had fun! Carsen loves to go to Moab with his grandpa!
Looks like everyone had a great time!...We were very sad to have to miss it :(. Your kiddos were troopers! They are so cute!...and yes...I think that was a good pirate face...so there Paul! :)
RACHEL!! I don't know if you remember who I am, but I found your blog from Kristina Hale/Hillstrom through the BHS site. I totally stalked you and tracked you down! haha. If you don't remember me I am totally hurt! :) Look at your cute little family!! How cute you guys are! I can't believe you have 2 kids! SO fun! They are adorable, btw. Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that I'm adding you to my blog stalk list! keep in touch! danandellenlinford.blogspot.com
xoxo-Ellen White
Post a Comment