Monday, September 29, 2008

Exercise by Proxy...

Do you still burn calories if it is your children doing your exercise videos? If so, soon I am going to one skinny little lady...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that could be a good sign that at least you are putting on the work outs! And as for the multi-ligiual (cant spell!) I HEAR YA! Every thing in our house is BAH and Euh Some how we all know exactly what he wants!

TheSainOnes said...

I love your way of exercise. I need to try that maybe I can get Brody to do it for me.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Wow, Peyton is flexible!

Unknown said...

So this is really nerdy, but I totally got tagged, and then I tagged you on my blog. So, look at my blog and you'll see what you're supposed to do...i'm expecting a super cool response!

Carolyn said...

I think that it should work that way! Maybe I'll have to give it a try. If I have three kids doing it will it burn three times the calories?!?!

Katie said...

No wonder you're such a skinny little thing! I thought it was just because you cahsed kids around all day, but now I know your secret!